- This Privacy statement covers the site www.smartsquadhelpdesk.com. The policy covers only information that is collected through this Web site, and does not cover information that may be collected through software downloaded from the site.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact smartsquadhelpdesk.com Webmaster at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1. Information Collection and Use: smartsquadhelpdesk.com is the sole owner of information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to any outside parties, except as outlined in this policy. We collect information from our customers to process orders and better serve you with pertinent information, such as order confirmations and order status updates. Information collected includes your name, shipping address, billing address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, and payment information.
We also require you to submit a username and password of your choice for your future access to your account information. To safeguard that your user name and password remain confidential, DO NOT share this information with anyone. If you elect to receive our newsletter or special promotions, your contact information will be used for the delivery of these items.
- Registration: In order to process your orders placed on this website, you must first complete the registration form. During registration, you will be required to provide your contact information, which includes your name, e-mail address, telephone number and street address. This information is used to provide you with important smartsquadhelpdesk.com services such as automated order status updates via e-mail.
- Order: Most of the information collected in the registration process will be used to process orders. During the order process, you will have to provide financial information such as payment mode, money order, wire transfer or check information. This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfill your order.
If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this contact information to get in touch with you. Credit card transactions for payments are done on the payment gateway and no customer credit card details are accessible to smartsquadhelpdesk.com. We do not share your personal and financial information with any third parties, except those specified in the Sharing section of this policy.
- Cookies: We customize certain Web page content based upon your browser type and other information provided by our cookie. If you choose to reject the cookie, you can still browse our store but will be unable to use the shopping cart to buy merchandise. The smartsquadhelpdesk.com shopping cart cannot function without cookies enabled so that the necessary information to process your order is retained.
If you disable cookies, smartsquadhelpdesk.com will be unable to accept your online order. We will not share any personally identifiable information provided by this cookie with any third party. We will, however, link data stored in cookies to the personally identifiable information you submitted while on our site. This allows us to personalize your shopping experience and discern user preferences to evoke subconscious feelings of familiarity and assurance.
- Log Files: We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information, and we do not distribute or share IP information with any third parties.
- Sharing: We do not share customer's information with any other company. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web Site.
- Testimonials: The testimonials section of the smartsquadhelpdesk.com website is for the purpose of sharing positive experiences. The testimonials section is moderated to ensure accurate and positive testimonials. Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by smartsquadhelpdesk.com. smartsquadhelpdesk.com reserves the right to post or remove any testimonial at its discretion. By posting your comment(s) or testimonial(s) ("Testimonial") on our website, you give us permission to reprint or use the Testimonial in connection with our business. You also are agreeing to the following: (1) The reprint or use of the Testimonial will be at our discretion and without compensation; (2) We may use the Testimonial with or without any pseudo (pen) name credit; (3) Our right to use the Testimonial is perpetual and may be assigned by us; (4) We may use the Testimonial locally, nationally or globally and such use may be made in any media, information or communication platform (including Internet advertising) currently in use or later developed; and (5) You and not someone else composed and posted the Testimonial. Other than your pseudo (pen) name, which we may or may not use, your personal contact information will not be disclosed in connection with our reprint or use of your Testimonial.
- Links: This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that smartsquadhelpdesk.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this website.
- Security: smartsquadhelpdesk.com takes precautions to protect its customers' information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Correction/Updating/Reviewing Personal Information: Customers may change or review their stored account information such as street address or e-mail address through their "My Account" option. You must have your username and password in order to access your account. In the event you forget both your username and password, please contact our customer service department for assistance.
- Email: email@example.com